Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

It's Chinese Take Out Time

Counter *Free*
Current Viewer Counter *Free*

I Love Chinese

Name: Sam a.k.a Fuji
Age: 20
Gender: male
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Zodiac Year:: Rabbit
Occupation: Soon to be NSF,Archer

We Fumble With Chopsticks

BerNice's
BK's
WeI yI's
sZe's
SP cRaZy ArCHers
ArChERy pHOtos
SillyInc
LulU
AlVIn
FizZ
HuI YuN
ShI JiA

We Like Chinese Too

Chinese Cuisine

Blogskins.com

Adventures With Chopsticks

<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>

Fortunes Can Be Funny

put your icons, blinkies or adoptions here.

Fortune Cookies

 This is me... JadenKale

Blogskins
Soup-Faerie.com for Cursor

Take Out Boxes

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
December 2008

Friday, February 29, 2008

Have i forgotten anything?! Did i forget to do something thats closely related to this sunny island?! Have i taken my last mouth of chicken rice before im shipped away to the exotic country of ladyboys?! Yeap. You guessed it. Thailand. For one friggin month nonetheless. Shh. Let the questions branching from that word cease. I am not obliged to say anything; If i told you anymore, i'll have to silence you. (Cliche, but as long as it puts the point across).

Well, i'm dissppearing for an entire month and spending my 21st birthday overseas for the first time in my life; and on such an important occasion. -.- Oddly enough, i dont really want anyone to find out. Army + Birthdays, lets just say its the worse combination ever since stalin decided toying with the idea of Communism. In any case, im 24hrs from an unknown, unfamiliar and totally distant part of the world. i could be in bloody pluto for all i care. Cut off from friends family and my computer for one whole month, dont blame me if i come back bursting through the airport gates like some deranged mountain hermit wondering what age of modernisation i live in. Okay so i do throw in the occasional exaggeration but heck, it makes an interesting read.

Past week has been hectic for me. So many people have been asking me out and for good reason. The only regret i have is not being able to enjoy a good soba lunch with my mum. Or the fishball noodle breakfast with my dad. Other than that, i think i met up with just about everybody else. Kudos to Jia ying for helping me organise my advanced birthday party. I knew you were up to something, but i didnt expect so many people turned up. They really touched my hearts and if u guys are readiqng this, i really appreciate your kind gestures and time. everyone from Sjay who had to rush off for rehersals half way, to poon shi who came in his uniform and yun who came over straight from work *Deep bow* And thank you Sally, Lulu and Bec for that wonderful 21st birthday card. Im staring at it as we speak and it always makes me fuzzy and warm everytime i look at the contents; knowing i have friends who actually take so much effort making somethign so exquisite for a boar like me. And how could i forget the 2 extra cards i got from 2 very thoughtful girls too?

As im writing this, im also scratching my chest. Sounds bad, and very obsence but i cant help it if the heat rash from thursday's roasting in the sentosa sun is acting it. Where's that damn calamine lotion when i need it. (Cue for sally to burst into song. Something about calamine lotion. Cant remember the exact tune but it cracks me up everytime i hear it) The singapore sun is also something to be missed. Cant seem to find the proper example for it, so i'll just leave it as that. Also, seems like i missed 'life in the making' For more information. check out Sjay's blog. Ended that day with dinner at sakae sushi with my 3 daughters and lu. Being the gentleman, i paid of course. =P Okay okay. so i sing the occasional praise.

Time flies. Thats something im gonna tell myself for the next one month. I honestly cant wait walking thru changi terminal when its finally all over. seeing my family members, my beloved friends for the first time, in a long time. All well, as long as God walks before, with and behind me. =] Slightly more than 12 hours to go and my mind is racing. How is it gonna be there? Have i left out something? Did i forget to do something? Has my absense been known thru out my circle of friends? More improtantly, 'Did i remember to take that last damn mouth of chicken rice?!'

Peace Y'all
Feb 08
FuJi

SamzDaChefz fumbled with chopsticks @ 7:36 AM | 0 has delicate hands